Golden Retriever Society of Ireland
Ph: 085 7181154
Interested in getting a Golden Retriever puppy - please contact the secretary.
Why choose a breeder/litter recommended by the GRSOI :
• All Sires and Dams are hip scored ( this is done by X-raying and scoring both parents for hip Dysplasia )
• All Dams and Sires must be eye tested – This is done by a canine ophthalmologist who examines their eyes to check for congenital eye conditions. Certificate are only issued on passing this test
• Dogs and bitches of a suitable age are bred
• We as a club limit the amount of litters a bitch is allowed to have that will be recommended by us.
• All reputable breeders offer help and advice on puppy development care and welfare.
• Breeders will provide a transfer of ownership/registration form, microchip cert, pedigree certificate, diet information sheet, vaccination cert (if applicable).